West Los Angeles, CA 90066
To obtain a position in a facility in which opportunities to gain additional knowledge, skill, personal growth, and work experience involving fabrication are possible.
Wyotech- West Sacramento, California
Dates Attended: August 2010 - May 2011
Programs Taken: Collision and Refinishing, Street Rod and Custom Fabrication
El Camino Community College- Torrance, California
Dates Attended: January 2010 - July 2010
Programs Taken: GTAW welding, GMAW welding, SMAW welding
US Census Bureau
Administrative Clerk, Los Angeles, California, October 2009 - November 2009
• Interview and Hiring Processes
• Precautionary Security Measures
Field Operations Clerk, Los Angeles, California, April 2010 - July 2010
• Data Entry
• Stock Room Inventory
• Customer Relations
Journeyman's Apprentice, Los Angeles, California, November 2009 - March 2010
• Retrofitting of lightening fixtures
• Installation of lights
• Underground feeders/conduit bending
• Installation of service panels/circuit breakers
Additional Skills and Experience
• Experience with a wide range of metal shaping tools including bead rollers, english wheels, hammer forms, leaf breaks, louver press, plannishing hammer, power hammer, pull max, shrinkers, stretchers, slide hammers, drill press, belt sanders, band saws, stomp shears, Beverly shears, slip rollers, hammers and dollys.
• Proficiency in welding structural and thin wall steel in the processes Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, Resistance Spot Welding, and Oxy-fuel welding.
• Competency in welding aluminum in the Gas Tungsten Arc Welding process and knowledge of welding aluminum in Gas Metal Arc Welding.
Plastic and Composites
• Certified by 3M and Wyotech for completion of Advanced Plastic and Composites Repair Training.
Paint and Prep
· Extensive training in all processes of paint from plastic filler work, block sanding, masking, spraying, run-removal, cutting, and polishing.